Saturday, April 11, 2009

Does anyone know how i can get flowers delivered weekly in melbourne?

i want to get my mum a voucher or something so that she can get a bunch of flowers every week for a while, i don%26#039;t know how long. the only thing is all the sites i%26#039;ve found on the internet are really expensive! does anyone know a good cheap site or florist in melbourne that could deliver flowers weekly?

Does anyone know how i can get flowers delivered weekly in melbourne?
Go and see your local florist, and ask them to do you a deal. They will, I promise, especially for something special. Most of their orders are %26#039;one offs%26#039;, so they will be delighted to help you with it.


I did the same thing for my husband many years ago, I had them deliver one red rose per week for ten weeks to his job. One rose for every anniversary. The last rose was actually a bunch of ten, and was delivered on the day of our anniversary.


I had not included a card with any of the roses, and he was really puzzled where they had come from.


I rang him during the day to wish him a Happy Anniversary, and he%26#039;d forgotten. He came home and gave me a bunch of ten red roses!!! I have never let him forget it, it was so funny.


By the way, I live in Adelaide.



genealogy mormon

No comments:

Post a Comment