Monday, August 3, 2009

I miss my boyfriend so much....?

we dating for about 10 months. We were fighting cus we both have alot of stress in our lives...and because of the 18 yrs age diff we both decided to go our separate ways. we work together, and we have been talking at work. He comes by my desk to ask me how my day is going and vice versa. I had flowers delivered to my desk from my best friend and he even asked who the flowers were from. I am DYING to email him and tell him I miss him , but i'm afraid of rejection and how I would feel if he told me he doesnt want me back. I think it speaks volumes that we are still talking and smiling at eachother at work...I dont know how to read this.... I'm heart broken...dont know whether to let it go or not.

I miss my boyfriend so much....?
My best advice is to talk to him. Yes you are setting yourself up for potential rejection but there is also the potential to get the one you care about back. You'll never know unless you speak up. It would be worse going on not knowing then knowing the truth whatever it may be. You never know, he may be feeling the same way, and is scared to talk to you....
Reply:Let it go. He probl. wants one or two more sessions between the sheets or on top of the desk. Don't do it and move on.





But when you do give in, fax me the copy of your butt that prints out while he has his way with you in the copy room.....lol



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment