Monday, August 3, 2009

Should I give her the flowers ... or not?

Yesterday I ordered flowers from a local shop and was planning to pick them up today and hand delivering them to a girl that I have been hanging out with here and there for the last few months. She knows that I'm interested in her.





Anyway she was gone the whole week on a business trip and just got in last night. Before I could get to ask her to go to dinner with me tonight she fell asleep. I asked her in email (she is at work) if she wants to have dinner tonight and she said she has Acting Class tonight (not a college/univ class).





Well I'm kind of bummed. I'm not sure what to do with the flowers. I don't want to go there and see her, give her the flowers and not plan anything.





So should I just throw them away or leave them at the door and just leave?





Valentine's day is like 'damned if you do, damned if you don't.'

Should I give her the flowers ... or not?
Give her the flowers with a "maybe next time" note.





Good luck!
Reply:Seeing that she couldn't go to dinner with you, i'm sure she would love it if you gave her flowers.



White Teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment