Saturday, July 25, 2009

Help! Any suggestions I can do for Valentines besides dinner and flowers?

My girlfriend will be working on Valentines day and I plan to deliver flowers to her workplace. Also after work, I plan to take her out to dinner to a restaurant she mentioned before, Its going to be our first valentine together. I am not really much of a creative person so I am wondering what are things I can do besides the typical things that would make the day more meaningful for us.

Help! Any suggestions I can do for Valentines besides dinner and flowers?
Think about HER and HER interests... is there a subject you two have talked about a lot and she might want to know more about? A book about that subject might be good. If she is NOT a book person, then don't do that. Is she into sports? Does she have any pets... think about what she really likes, even if it's something small, ex: if she has a dog, or cat she adores, get her something with a picture of that kind of dog/cat on it... if she is a huge Yankees fan, then get her yankees stuff... does she like to work out? Is she into music? Just think about her and what she likes and get her something personal... not comercial pinky, hearty junk... the flowers and dinner are GREAT though! Especially the flowers at work.
Reply:A Romantic Card is essential.....I'd say what you have planned for a 1st Valentine's Day together is quite appropriate, too much too soon is not always appreciated properly...get really creative at V-Day number 2 after you two prove the test of time!



Reebok

No comments:

Post a Comment