Friday, July 31, 2009

I sent this girl flowers, but I haven't heard from her. Do you think I creeped her out?

I only hung out with this girl twice through another friend and we got along really well. She seemed like she liked me. After that we fell out of touch. I met her again a party the other night and I was drunk. I forgot her name and she seemed to get upset about it. Anyway, I realized I liked her that night. She's going through a rough time because her friend is in the hospital. Today I sent her a bouqet of flowers (not roses) to cheer her up. I wrote on the card, "Smile, Kassi.." "From the guy who's very sorry he forgot your name." They should've delivered them hours ago. We didn't know each other that well, was it a bad idea that I sent them? We have no means of contacting each other except by Myspace right now and I guess I thought she's get on and send me a message or something, but she hasn't. I'm concerned that maybe I freaked her out or something.

I sent this girl flowers, but I haven't heard from her. Do you think I creeped her out?
FIrst of all...thats SWEEET! I'd be pretty happy if a guy sent me flowers that way :)...But yeah you forgot her name? thats pretty bad. She might be a little mad. And do you know if she was drunk that night too..cause she might have been and not've known you fergot her name. which means she didnt know who sent the flowers.
Reply:If they were only sent a few hours ago, you should calm down. There's a chance she hasn't even gotten them yet, and if she has, she's probably really distracted because her friend is in the hospital as you said.





Since you don't know her very well, I would suggest waiting until the next time you see her then casually mention the flowers. Sending her a myspace message so soon is a little clingy and unecessary.





It was a sweet thing to do, just be patient.



make up

No comments:

Post a Comment