Friday, July 31, 2009

Will it make her feel wierd if I bought her flowers for Valentine day?

Would like some input from women, I met someone about 3 weeks ago and I've been out with her once since, we met up and had dinner. She seems to like me and suggusted we should do it again. With Valentine Day coming up, I was thinking of order her something small, maybe a few flowers and a stuff animal or something and having it delivered to her work. I dont want to over do it or make her feel l am showering her, would sending her something like that be ok?

Will it make her feel wierd if I bought her flowers for Valentine day?
You would make her day! Go for it!
Reply:send her dasies no roses roses are for people who have been going out for a while but dasies are flirty



c++

No comments:

Post a Comment