Saturday, July 25, 2009

How come FTD can't deliver a simple set of flowers?

I've tried for four days to get simple set of roses delivered. Each time they came up with a bumbling excuse like "we didn't know you wanted us to deliver today" (it was written on the instructions) Today after talking to a supervisor I learned the truth. They didn't have any roses in the area and was sitting on the order until they could make a profit. Hve any of you had these problems. Made my girlfriend cry.

How come FTD can't deliver a simple set of flowers?
Use Proflowers....it is cheaper and better!
Reply:Oh my gosh - that just happened to me - my friend apparently sent me roses FOR valentines day - i didn't get them till a day and a half later - i tried to call, they said there was an HOUR wait-time for customer service - in the mean-time i wrote an e-mail.


had the whole thing ready to go, so i hung up the phone - they wouldn't except my e-mail(saying it was the wrong order #) B.S.!


Plus, the flowers were really crappy, limp and dying - i mean they never opened and i could tell when i got them that they wouldn't! - I had to fib to my friend so he wouldn't be hurt (i will tell him eventually) - I'm in the process of "writing" them on "pen and paper" - - thank you SO much for this - I hope you don't mind if I use this as ANOTHER example!????



c++

No comments:

Post a Comment