Friday, July 31, 2009

Is it ok that I sent this girl flowers?

I only hung out with this girl twice through another friend and we got along really well. She seemed like she liked me. After that we fell out of touch. I met her again a party the other night and I was drunk. I forgot her name and she seemed to get upset about it. I remembered it later. Anyway, I realized I liked her that night. She's going through a rough time because her friend is in the hospital. Today I sent her a bouqet of flowers (not roses) to cheer her up. I wrote on the card, "Smile, Kassi.." "From the guy who's very sorry he forgot your name." They should've delivered them hours ago. We didn't know each other that well, was it a bad idea that I sent them? We have no means of contacting each other except by Myspace right now and I guess I thought she's get on and send me a message or something, but she hasn't. I'm concerned that maybe I freaked her out or something. What do you think?

Is it ok that I sent this girl flowers?
Okay, first of all, calm down...you're kind of freaking out.





Maybe she just hasn't gotten home yet and hasn't had a chance to see the flowers. Maybe something went wrong with the delivery. You never know, there are plent of rational reasons the flowers haven't gotten to her yet.





STILL...





You still have to prepare yourself for the fact that maybe, god forbid, she's just not interested. It happens unfortunately.





Worrying about whether it was a bad idea or not to send the flowers is now irrelevant. What's done is done. For now all you can do is keep your hopes up and brace yourself for possible rejection. Good luck man.
Reply:I think it is ok to send the girl the flowers the will be very appricated of it.



loan

No comments:

Post a Comment